Chaude Curry Cheese Board
by Akshaya Murali
If you are looking for an easy way to amp up lockdown family game nights, or even stay-at-home date nights, our cheeseboard is your answer. The best cheese platters focus on varieties of flavours & textures, and we have it all. This is one of our favorite ways to entertain, but works really well for making any stay at home evening special :)
- Raincoast crisps or Table crackers (1 pack)
- Double or Triple cream Brie (1 pack)
- Gouda or any other hard cow cheese (½ pack)
- Green grapes (as needed)
- A handful of salted cashews & roasted pecans (or any other nuts you like)
- Black Sesame Lentil Podi (2 tbsp)
- Good quality EVOO (2-3 tbsp)
- Keep crackers and other crunchy elements in separate sections.
- In a container, mix the Black Sesame Lentil Podi with some olive oil, to get it to a dipping consistency.
- Arrange the cheese selections on the board.
- Arrange the fruit of your choice to the board to complete the cheese platter.
- Wait no more, dig in, and enjoy!