Cherry Tomato Ricotta Toasts
by Akshaya Murali
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 4-5 slices of bread
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Black Sesame Lentil Podi
- Basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Toss it with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season it with salt. Arrange it on a rimmed baking sheet, roast, tossing once, until tomatoes are blistered and beginning to burst about 15-20 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are in the oven, whip up the ricotta by stirring it vigorously with a spoon a few times.
- Lightly toast the bread with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Once the tomatoes are out of the oven, assemble your toast.
- Spread ricotta evenly on each slice of toasted bread, arrange the oven roasted tomatoes, sprinkle with Black Sesame Lentil Podi.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy!